Perakaunan syarikat di Belanda
As part of our dedicated service to our clients, we offer excellent accounting services throughout the Netherlands. Our accountants can provide you with a wide range of professional accounting services as well as representation in any accounting matter. Our accountants can provide you with an all-in service for your Dutch corporate accounting and tax returns.
Our accounting and tax team is specialized at assisting foreign entrepreneurs and businessmen with their Netherlands businesses. We have assisted hundreds of foreign owned companies with their Dutch accounting. Because of our specialization, we are always up to date on the latest international tax and accounting developments that might affect your business.
Our business startup accounting services
- Advice on accounting in the Netherlands
- Applying for an Article 23 license (can be beneficial for import- and export companies)
- Consultation on hiring staff and the Dutch pay rolling requirements (if you hire staff)
- Informing you on deductible business expenses, and the practicalities of the Dutch accounting system
- Our firm will be your company’s fiscal representative in a VAT application
Besides our consultations early on in the company formation process, we can also assist you with the continuous requirements.
Our continuous accounting services
- Consultation on your annual numbers
- Depositing the annual statement in the company register
- Filing the annual tax return for corporate tax
- Preparing and filing the quarterly VAT returns (4x per year)
- Preparing the annual statement
- Receiving your fiscal correspondence as your primary point of contact
- Representing your firm with the tax authorities as your fiscal representative
Our accounting services package ensures you are fully compliant and all requirements have been met.
Accounting and compliance regulations
In recent years we have experienced several changes in terms of financial obligation in companies. Under the European influence, we have also experienced new transparent rules for accounting.
Therefore, we need to identify each new client under the Dutch AML regulations.
However, this did not stop us from providing our customers with exceptional service when it comes to their accounting matters. We are passionate about the fight against fraud and as part of our value system we completely support the transparent and honest laws of our country.
Why hire a professional accountant
Our team is specialized in foreign-owned businesses that operate in the Netherlands, we know the intricate details and complexities that most foreign entrepreneurs will face.
Our team of professional accountants can provide you with all legal fiscal and accounting requirements, so you can focus on your core business.
It is also up to us to make sure that you are up to date with your accounting at all times and that your accounting documents are legally reviewed and audited at a continuous basis. So you can be sure to have fulfilled all legal obligations.
Frequently asked accounting questions
- Am I, as foreign entrepreneur required to know all accounting and tax requirements in the Netherlands?
Tidak, Intercompany Solutions will make sure you fulfill all requirements. We guarantee that your corporate accounting will be in order. We will handle the filing of your tax returns and performing the annual legal formalities.
- What is the benefit of having ICS request a VAT number for my firm?
We are specialized in exactly these matters for foreign businessmen. Because of this your success rate will be much higher and the process will be much smoother using our accounting services.
- What is the added value for me to have a Dutch accountant?
Firstly, we will make sure your business stays compliant with the Dutch tax office. Our experience shows that many entrepreneurs who do not take our accounting services with their BV formation package, often end up with additional costs in tax fees for not filing the correct tax returns. Resulting in additional costs and paperwork.
Secondly, you can focus on your main business activity without worrying about the Dutch regulations.
- If I don’t have any transactions, why would I need to have accounting services?
In the Netherlands, any existing BV company must file for annual returns, keep an organized accounting, and deposit the annual statement. Even if they do not have any transactions or a VAT number.
The Netherlands allowing a dormant company is a common misconception, the Netherlands does yang akan recognize ‘dormant companies’.
- Do I need to have a Dutch director for my Netherlands company’s tax status?
No, around 95-97% of our clients set up a foreign owned company without a Dutch Director.
We have assisted hundreds of foreign business owners with their accounting, in our experience, having or not having a Dutch director has never been a determining factor for any of our clients’ corporate tax status for their company of operations. The general rule, according to the Dutch law of Corporate income tax (Wet Vpb), article 2, section 3 states as follows:
‘’If a company has been formed according to Dutch law, then with regard to the corporate tax …. the corporation is regarded to be resident in the Netherlands.’’ (Updated on: 11-08-2020)
- What other services do you offer?
We also provide our client with, assisting with appeals, company acquisitions (Share transfers, mergers and acquisitions), consolidation of accounting of small groups, corrections of tax returns, performing a final tax return and annual statement in case of closing the company, preparing balance sheets and income statements, requesting a fiscal opinion and writing any appeal or correspondence to the Tax Office.
Contact us today to speak with a professional accounting or tax consultant. Our consultants strive to be of the best service to you and are more than eager to help you with your accounting questions.